13th Oct 2006
version 1.4 released!
Go to the download page, where a list of changes is available since
the last release.
19th Dec 2004
version 1.3 released!
10th Sep 2003
version 1.2 released!
20th July 2003
version 1.1 released!
1st July 2003
version 1.0.1 released!
8th June 2003
version 1.0 released!
19th May 2003
New Screenshots added
6th May 2003
3rd May 2003
ibmonitor is an
linux console application which shows
bandwidth consumed and total data transferred on all interfaces.
Its main features are:
- Shows received, transmitted and total bandwidth of
- Calculates and displays the combined value of all
- Displays total data transferred per interface in
- Values can be displayed in Kbits/sec(Kbps) and/or
- Can show maximum bandwidth consumed on each interface
since start of utility
- Can show average bandwidth consumption on each
interface since start of utility
- The output with all features (max, avg and display in
Kbps and KBps) easily fits on a 80x24 console or xterm
- Can interactively change its output display format
depending on key pressed by user.
Check the About page for more information.
Visit the Author's Blog